When it comes to cell phones it seems that almost everyone has some form of addiction with their phone. These are some stats that this survey found when it comes to our phone addictions.
64% of people admit that they have texted someone that was in the same room as they were.
1. 88% of people feel UNEASY leaving their phone at home.
2. 66% check their phone at least 160 times a day, or roughly 10 times an hour.
3. 33% spend more time on their phone than with their significant other . . . and 17% spend more time on their phone than with their children.
4. 45% would rather give up sex for a year than their phone for a year.
5. And finally, three-quarters of people admit they’re ADDICTED to their phone . . . including 19% of people who say they’re “very” addicted.