Open Modal
On Air Now
Up Next

Gas Leak Sends Students Home Early at L-P

10/29/18 – Studstill Media Photo

LASALLE – A gas leak Monday morning ended the day early for students and staff at L-P High School Superintendent Steven Wrobleski said that after 9:30 a.m. they discovered a problem in the boiler house and as a precaution they dismissed students and staff. A smell was noticeable in parts of the building, and out of precaution they made the decision to end the school day. Classes are set to resume on Tuesday.

Recommended Posts